Designed to Perform, Built to Last
The LX Series is designed with strength and longevity in mind.
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the World
- Kubota Performance Matched – The LX Series is built by Kubota for Kubota, it’s not a rebranded product built and distributed by multiple manufacturers
- Metal Hood and Fenders – Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but keep it looking good for a long time to come
- Kubota HST with 3-Range Transmission – Smooth and dependable HST Transmission with an easy-to-use range selection to optimize power output to meet your needs
Year Round Comfort
At Kubota, comfort is a top priority.
LX Series Features:
- Factory Cab & ROPS Version – Available with either the economical ROPS or the comfort of a climate controlled cab that comes standard with A/C and heat
- Wide and Flat Operator’s Station – Easy to get on and off with plenty of leg room to increase operator comfort
- LED Front Work Lights – Standard front LED work lights on standard cab models allow for better visibility
- Modern Dash Panel – Easy-to-read with all the information displayed right in front of the operator
- Deluxe High Back Seat with Armrest– Increases operator comfort (Excludes SU models)
- Tilt Steering Wheel – Allows you to adjust the steering wheel for maximum comfort (Excludes SU models
- Rubber Floor Mat – Reduces noise and vibration, creating a more comfortable ride while decreasing fatigue
- Ready for a Long Day – Standard cup holder, tool box and large fuel tank capacity
The Affordable Choice: Special Utility Models
The SU models are the perfect value option if you just need a compact tractor for applications such as land maintenance, dirt work, and material handling. The SU models not only provides the same power, ease of use, and quality as the rest of the LX Series lineup, but also offers an alternative choice if applications requiring mid-PTO such as mid mount mowers and front snow implements are not needed.
Performance Matched Mid Mount Mowers
Kubota offers a 60” and 72” mid-mount mower deck option, allowing you to choose which deck fits your needs best. These decks are built by Kubota and are designed to be easily mounted and dismounted. Kubota also offers a mulch kit and rear bagger option for the 60” mid-mount mower deck.
Performance Matched 4-Point Quick Connect Front Hitch
Do you need to clear snow, sweep your driveway, or dethatch your lawn? The Kubota 4-point front hitch enables front implements like blades, brooms and snow blowers to be easily attached and removed, making the Kubota LX Series even more versatile!
- 63” Residential Snow Blower
- 51” Commercial Snow Blower
- 64” Commercial Snow Blower
- 60” Front Blade
- 72” Front Blade
- 66” Rotary Sweeper