Common Rail System (CRS) with Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler The CRS electronically controls the timing and amount of injected fuel providing high-pressure injections in stages, rather than all at once for an optimal combustion rate that results in greater efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler and Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) reduces emissions to meet the latest emission regulations.
This traditional tractor is ready to perform many tasks while keeping a simplistic platform to operate. The Common Rail System runs the engine with more efficiency, great fuel economy, and less engine noise. Hydraulic independent PTO makes pulling, lifting, cutting, or bailing easier by using an electric switch; resulting in more efficient work. The hydraulic shuttle lever conveniently located next to the steering wheel will boost productivity, especially while using the front loader, by eliminating the need to depress the clutch when changing directions. This no nonsense workhorse offers easy to use features that will provide flexibility in all jobs.
The M60 series continues to prove itself to customers with its long lasting performance. The Kubota designed and built front loaders continue to bring the trustworthy power to meet the needs of an operator. In a variety of property sizes this tractor will continue to prove its part in the utility lineup. The durable engine of the M60 series will reduce noise and vibration for the operator while keeping the engine running at peak performance for long days of work. From chicken houses to property management, this series will be ready to work any hour of the day.
Kubota’s transmissions are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the speed and torque to meet your needs:
- F8/R8 Transmissions – Four speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds
- F12/R12 Transmissions (Factory Option)* – Six speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range give a total of 12 Forward and 12 Reverse speeds to help find the right speed for different applications
*Available on M7060
- Over Drive (F12/R12 models only) – The overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 1960 rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy
- Transmission Parking Lock (F12/R12 models only)
Kubota Built Performance Matched Front Loader
The Kubota LA1154 Front Loader is packed with features to make it more versatile and easier to use:
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach - Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools.
- 4 Bar Bucket Linkage – Allows for additional dump and rollback angles, helping you scoop and dump more with each load.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR absorbs loader shock and reduces operator fatigue when moving materials with the front loader.
- 3rd Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments.